Got Questions? We Have Answers
- Please arrive at least 5 mins before the class time
- Before joining Pilates apparatus group classes, we recommend to take 1-3 private lessons
- If you have to cancel your class reservation, please do so online at least 24 hours before the start of the session otherwise you are charged the full fee.
- The registration for the class ends 2 hours before scheduled time
- Group classes with an enrolment of less than 3 students will be cancelled and students will be alerted via e-mail or by phone.
- Reformer Group classes with an enrolment of less than 2 students will be cancelled and students will be alerted via e-mail or by phone
- Please clean the mat and equipment used after the session with special cleaning products at the studio
- Please wear grip socks for Pilates classes
- Please bring your own water bottle
- Class packages are non-refundable
Wear something comfortable which allows you to move freely and stretch. Form-fitting clothing is best to wear. Avoid clothing with zippers, buttons and hoods, all of which can get on the way during a mat workout. Wear socks, even better, even better if you have nonslip rubber strips on the bottom.
Please bring socks and water bottle.
No, you don’t need any prior experience. When you are new to our studio and would like to join apparatus group class you would have to take a private sessions or attend to Intro class.
If you are interested in Pilates mat group classes we would highly recommend to start with beginner class and then talk to the instructor to discuss you options.
All Yoga classes are suitable for beginners and more advanced students.
Yes, the best way to start is to start with Private Sessions and then discuss with the instructor about your options.